Home Comfort Certified System Flat Rate Installation Price Guide
IMMEDIATELY INCREASE YOUR CLOSE RATES
Click the example below to view the layout of the Home Comfort Installation Guide.
To review the Example Price guide, the User Guide, or to order, simply click on the respective thumbnail below. Complete the 1-page Home Comfort Order Form and fax it back to our secure eFax number located at the bottom of the order form. Once your order is received and processed then you will receive your price guide as a PDF format file to download. If you have questions give us a call at 800-240-2823.
Click here to schedule an online appointment.
|Example Price Guide||User Guide|
If you wish to have us meet privately with you and your staff click here to email us.
Home Comfort Flat Rate Pricing Guide Packages & Pricing:
|1 GUIDE SUBSCRIBE||3 GUIDE SUBSCRIBE|
- Home Comfort Certified System price guide is only $50 per month, 12-month subscription.
Or you can order all (3) flat rate price guide set for $79/month (For only $29/month more), 12-month subscription INCLUDES A FIX-RIGHT REPAIR AND A HOME COMFORT REPLACEMENT INSTALLATION UPLOADS FOR QUICKBOOKS OR YOUR FIELD MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
- Fix-Right Repair and Home Comfort Certified System price guide set are Zero-Cost to You. Our price guides have your customer’s pay 100% of your operating costs.
Our guides and training provide what most Dealers are missing within their call handling on repairs, system replacements, or their ductless mini-split installs. We can provide FREE and help you implement right-at-your staff’s desktop:1. An appropriate greeting and introduction
2. Soft skill training to be more empathetic to consumer customer’s need(s)
3. Script on how best to share a value statement(s) about the company
4. Built-in selling to demonstrate knowledge about your product or services
5. Script on how to appropriately present with an upfront price resolution of customer’s concerns
- Note: All our price guides prevent underpricing your work and when integrated in our Mobil Service Manager, prevents losing invoices or making quote mistakes. Mobil Service Manager is a complete CLOUD BASED OPERATING SYSTEM built on the RazorSync award winning software platform. Run on any MOBILE DEVICE, iPad, tablet, smartphone, or your office computer.
Home Comfort Flat Rate Pricing Business Benefits:
- Designed to be used by selling techs and or comfort advisors.
- Systematically close more installation sales on all service and sales calls by providing an immediate good-better-best-premium system price option.
- Each system explains the energy savings, comfort and reliability benefits.
- Installation price guide is set up to your "Good-Better-Best-Premium" configuration.
- We maintain the price guide cost databases for you.
- Price book is sent from our Hightail.com account (formerly YouSendit.com) as a PDF format file to download.
- You can print as many guides as required at no extra cost.
- You can make unlimited changes to prices, configurations, or system match-ups at no extra cost.
- You can make additional customizations to your price guide. See User Guide above for more details.
- Includes online training for the selling tech/comfort advisor on how to use the price guide as a competitive advantage to close more jobs on all service and sales calls.
We build price books for any brand of heating and air conditioning systems, including ductless split systems.
(To view an example of the unique layout for a Home Comfort ductless system book, please see the Mitsubishi
"Mr. Slim" branded book below.)
8-Step Delivery Process Proven to Assure Accuracy
- Customer completes and submits in subscription order form above, the associated price guide financial set-up.
- Customer provides their current equipent product line pricing for import in to thier Home Comfort HVAC replacement and for thier or ductless mini-split price guide.
- We produce price guide per set-up and will be used as customer's specification on how to publish price guide.
- We send price the guide to the customer to the email address provided and as a download file link from from our Hightail.com's email account - price guide download is opened with the FREE download of Acrobat Reader.
- Upon completion of Step #3, we also send via email a request to meet with customer to discuss and or immediately adjust per customer's requested updates of price guide's financial or equipment matchups.
- Customer submits via email to our customer assigned price guide implementation coach thier approval and acceptance of final version of customer's price guide.
- We then send to customer a import file for thier QuickBooks, and or for thier third-party field management software in either Excel or CSV format per customer privded import template.
- We solicit customer to unlimited FREE customer’s staff online user training
YOU SELECT YOUR PREFFERED BRAND
Below are a few of the many brands for which we have produced books in the past. Simply click on an icon below to view the layout. These are LARGE PDF FILES which may take a few minutes to download.